If you’re looking for Westport restaurants in Kansas City, there’s no competition: Westport Ale House is your best bet.
Westport, Kansas City, is known for its drinking establishments. While you can make a night of bar-hopping in this neighborhood, eventually you’ll need some sustenance. But, there are not a lot of options to satisfy your late-night munchies.
That’s where Westport Ale House comes in. As one of the only restaurants in Westport, MO, that serves food late into the night, we’re your go-to spot for refueling. Whether you’ve had a late night out drinking, or you’re looking for somewhere to start your evening, we’ve got you covered.
So, what are you waiting for? Swing by Westport Ale House today.
Looking for Westport Restaurants and Bars? Make Ale House Your Choice
When it comes to restaurants near Westport, Kansas City, Westport Ale House should be the first that comes to your mind.
Ale House is located in the heart of Westport, at the corner of Archibald and Broadway. We’re only steps away from the other hottest Westport restaurants, shops and bars — but you can truly make a whole day out of hanging out at Ale House alone. Whether you hang out with us for hours or just add us as one of your stops on your day out in Kansas City, we’ll be happy to have you.
Get here early to grab a seat at one of our many family-sized booths or a spot on our rooftop bar during a beautiful day for a true Kansas City experience you won’t forget (or will — we don’t judge).
Why Ale House is One of the Best Restaurants in Westport, KC
When it comes to finding Kansas City restaurants near the Plaza and Westport, you have a lot of choices. But, if you’re already hanging around Westport, why worry about the driving and parking or paying an Uber to go somewhere else?
So, next time you’re looking for good restaurants in Westport, remember that Ale House offers:
- Affordable, quality pub fare and drinks: We’ve got a little bit of something for everyone at Westport Ale House. From pizza to tacos to burgers, you’ll find just what you’re looking for when you’re out drinking in our neighborhood. And you can take advantage of our food and drink specials every day of the week, too!
- Rooftop bar with Westport views: If there’s one thing Westport Ale House is known for, it’s our rooftop bar. Depending on weather and private events, you can come on up to our fully stocked, full-service bar and enjoy the sights of surrounding Westport in our open-air space. Grab a few friends for some classic yard games, like giant Jenga and bean bag toss. Which other restaurants in Westport, MO, can offer the same?
- 50 big-screen TVs for your sports-watching needs: When your local team is playing, Westport Ale House is the place to be. Check out our gameday food and drink specials and watch your choice of sport on our more than 50 big-screen TVs.
- Live DJs on the weekend: If you’re in the dancing mood, make Ale House your go-to. Every weekend, we host local DJs for live music on our main floor. Stay tuned to our social media for weekly schedules.
Oh, and one more reason Ale House is one of the best restaurants in Westport: You can get us delivered, too.
Other Good Westport-Area Restaurants and Bars We Recommend
As you plan your time in Westport, you probably want to hit up as many local spots as possible. After all, no one wants to fall into the rut of going to the same place over and over again.
Fortunately, you have a lot of quality options when it comes to bars and restaurants near Westport. Whether you stay within Westport borders or look at restaurants in other areas of Kansas City, you’ll never run out of possibilities.
May we suggest a few recommended bars and restaurants near Westport for your next outing?
- The Fall: In the basement of Westport Ale House, you’ll find a cocktail bar unlike any other in Kansas City. Step downstairs into an immersive fairytale Wonderland, where friendly bartenders are ready to create unique handcrafted cocktails. And don’t forget your phone — The Fall is the perfect place for your next profile pic.
- Parkway Social Kitchen: The next time you’re looking for restaurants near Westport or the Plaza in Kansas City, think of Parkway Social Kitchen. At the corner of Ward and Jefferson Street, it’s in the heart of the Country Club Plaza — steps away from the best shopping and relaxed strolls along Brush Creek. Stop by for elevated versions of your favorite classics and the best wine menu in town.
- Cupini’s: We’d be remiss if we didn’t mention at least one of our neighborly restaurants in Westport, MO. Cupini’s offers fresh pasta and Italian dishes in a homey environment. It’s the perfect place for a date or casual get-together.
The next time you’re looking for the best restaurants in Westport, don’t stress — Westport Ale House will always be there for you. Swing by anytime we’re open to experience this Kansas City gem for yourself.