A night out in Westport is hard work. Luckily, Westport Ale House is here to help you satisfy your munchies and refuel for your next round.
That’s right — in addition to being a top drinking destination in the neighborhood, Westport Ale House also serves quality, elevated pub food into the wee hours of the night. No need to be caught hungry at 11 p.m. ever again.
Why settle for the same old late-night drive-through or takeout again when you can feed your body (and your dancing soul) at our bar and restaurant? Westport Ale House is open until midnight (1:30 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays), and we’ll be slinging delicious dishes as long as your heart desires.
It’s no wonder we’ve become one of the most popular late-night restaurants in Kansas City — and our booze doesn’t hurt, either.
Don’t hesitate. Get your munchie fix with the late-night food at Westport Ale House today.
Late-Night Food at Westport Ale House: Our Food and Drink Menu
If you’re looking for Westport restaurants open late, look no further than Westport Ale House. The action at our bar certainly speeds up as the night goes on — but our kitchen action doesn’t slow down.
Our popular menu items are served well into the night to help you refuel as you dance the night away. Whether you’re looking for deep-friend deliciousness or something a bit healthier, our menu has options for every taste bud. Fulfill your late-night needs with our popular choices like:
- Pretzel bites and stuffed tots to satisfy the hungriest of late-night revelers
- Pizzas of all flavors to share (or nosh on all by yourself; we don’t judge)
- Tasty tacos, in your pick of pork, beef, and chicken
- Smoked chicken wings, with your choice of sauce
- Juicy burgers and sandwiches, topped with all the goodies you could need
- And more
Just because you’re looking for Westport restaurants open late doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice the party atmosphere. That’s why we keep the libations flowing all night long. Pair your late-night snacks with some of the best domestic and craft beer, handcrafted cocktails (such as our Ale House Lemonade), and wine to keep that buzz going well into the night.
You don’t need to find a “reverse happy hour” in Kansas City to find affordable and quality late-night snacks and drinks. At Westport Ale House, all of our menu items are reasonably priced for your convenience and enjoyment. Here, you can feed your appetite without emptying your wallet. (And, hey, that means more money for drinks.)
Please keep in mind: Kitchen hours and menu items are subject to change. Your friendly server will be happy to answer all of your questions when you show up here for late-night food in Westport, Kansas City.
In the meantime, check out our full food and drinks menu here.
Why Westport Ale House is Your Perfect Late-Night Stop
If you’re on the hunt for late-night restaurants in Kansas City, odds are you’ve been out and about for a while. But, the party doesn’t have to stop now just because you’re hungry. At Westport Ale House, you can get the late-night sustenance you need — and the excitement you’re looking for.
There are a few reasons that Westport Ale House has become the place to be for an evening out in Kansas City. We’re not just a restaurant in Westport open late; we’re an entertainment venue full of fun activities, dancing and more.
So, why get your late-night snacks at Westport Ale House?
- Rooftop bar and beer garden: We welcome guests onto our rooftop every evening (weather permitting) for the best views of the surrounding Westport area. While enjoying your late-night snacks, you can conveniently order from our rooftop bar and engage in some friendly competition with bean bag toss, giant Connect-4 and our other beer garden games.
- Live music and dancing: Downstairs, you and your friends can order from our late-night food menu and dance to our live DJ while you wait. It’s the heart of the Westport Ale House experience, and we won’t let your empty stomach keep you from taking part.
- Videogames and sports: Our guests are welcome to rent our PlayStation booth to show their skills off to their friends. You can also bet that if there’s a major sporting event, we’ll have it on our TVs. Nothing pairs better with a midnight burger than a Royals, Chiefs or Sporting game, right?
- Proximity to Westport attractions: If you’re looking for Westport restaurants open late, Westport Ale House is in a central location to other nearby bars and attractions. Come indulge in our late-night menu and stay for a drink or two; when you’re ready to leave, you’ll be close to your next stop. (And, if you get hungry again later, we’ll welcome you back with open arms.)
When you’re next looking for the best late-night food in Kansas City (and a fun atmosphere to match) remember Westport Ale House. We’ll be open late to help you beat those midnight munchies and keep your Westport evening going strong.
Please note that hours and menu items are subject to change. Stay tuned to our social media and website for the most updated information.