Why Ale House is One of the Best Restaurants Near Independence
If you’re looking for the best restaurants in Independence, Mo., you have plenty of choices that you’re probably well aware of— and maybe even tired of. Fortunately, there are even more great options right down I-70 toward Kansas City.
If you’re looking to break out of your comfort zone and experience something new, give the Westport district a try.
You may find some of the best places to eat in the Independence area are only a few miles away, more specifically – Westport Ale House.
Looking for Bars and Restaurants in the Independence Area? What About Ale House?
Westport Ale House may not be the first to come to mind when you want to go to an Independence bar or restaurant.
But, after one visit, we think that will change—and you’ll make us your first thought when looking for a restaurant near Independence, Mo.
Less than 15 miles from the heart of Independence, Westport Ale House is the perfect spot for you and your friends.
Whether you are meeting for a quick drink after work, staying for a meal or dancing the night away on the weekend, we offer something for everyone.
Whatever you have planned for you and your friends, Westport Ale House is the place to be.
Why Ale House Is One of the Best Restaurants Near Independence, Mo
Westport may not be located in Independence, but don’t overlook it when searching for great restaurants near Independence, Mo.
Located on the corner of Archibald and Broadway, Ale House is part of the popular Westport bar district, which features food, drink and shopping options.
But why should you drive the 20 minutes to Westport when you have options closer to home?
Because nothing compares to the Kansas City experience Westport Ale House offers.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Classic pub fare at an affordable price: Our menu at Ale House has something for everyone. From wraps to wings, pizzas to burgers, everyone can find something they will enjoy at a price that is just as great as the food.
- A full-service rooftop bar: Ale House is home to the largest rooftop bar and patio in Westport, so there’s no better to place to hang out with friends. You can order food and drinks from our fully stocked, full-service bar or grab a table outside and watch the game; it’s hard to beat having a drink in your hand while enjoying the beautiful weather with your friends.
- Kansas City’s premiere sports lounge: With more than 50 big-screen TVs and projectors, you won’t miss a minute of the action. No matter who you root for, Ale House will always have the game you’re looking for. We’re known for watch parties, alumni events, and for being an official bar of Sporting KC and the St. Louis Blues. Be sure to follow us on social media for announcements of gameday hours, events and specials.
- Holiday Decorations: Something can be said about getting into the holiday spirit, and at Ale House, we say it loud and clear. From animatronic monsters during Halloween to eight-foot tall nutcrackers during Christmas, we’ve got all of the sights a “pop-up” bar can offer— but with the trained, professional service of a well-versed permanent establishment. If our decorations don’t put you in the mood, then our specialty holiday cocktails will.
- Live music on the weekends: Ale House hosts the most talented local DJs. If you visit Ale House on Friday, Saturday and on our “Sunday-fundays,” make sure you wear your dancing shoes and are ready to party. The experience is unlike anything you can find at any of the bars or restaurants in Independence.
Maybe you’re not feeling a night out, but you’re still craving some delicious Ale House food. If you are looking for restaurants near Independence, Mo., that deliver, look no further—we can handle that, too.
Other Independence Restaurants and Bars
When you’re considering your options for bars and restaurants in Independence, Mo., you probably have an idea of what you want. Maybe you’re looking for great food and drink options. Maybe you want an enjoyable atmosphere that won’t break the bank. Or, maybe, you want to let your hair down and dance the night away.
Ale House covers all those bases.
We understand that you have several different restaurants and bars in the area, though, so we’ve listed a few of our favorite downtown Independence, Mo., restaurants, and other spots in the KC area. They each offer something different, so give them a shot!
- The Fall: Looking for a one-of-a-kind experience? Check out The Fall, created by the team behind Westport Ale House. Beneath Ale House, immerse yourself in a fantasy world straight out of Wonderland, where you can indulge in delicious specialty cocktails, gather in one of our lush VIP rooms, or dance to the music played by the hottest DJs in Kansas City.
- Café Verona: Located in the famous Independence Square, Café Verona offers an authentic slice of Italy, in the heartland of America. For those with a craving for pasta, there are plenty of options to choose from. Start your night with dinner at Café Verona and head to Westport Ale House for drinks and dancing. It’s the perfect night out.
- Vivilore: Touted as modern American cuisine, Vivilore offers a sophisticated twist on American classics. From their pastrami Rueben to their fish and chips, there is something for everyone at this quaint, upscale location. Vivilore is a great option if you’re looking for a unique restaurant in Independence, Mo.
Deciding where to go for dinner or on the weekend can be a headache. But, if you are looking for restaurants near Independence, Mo., with a great atmosphere and even better food, drinks and service, the choice is simple: Join us at Westport Ale House.
Whether you want to watch a game or party all night, we’ll you have a great time.