Trying to find restaurants in Overland Park that fit your mood, cravings and your budget? Even the best Overland Park restaurants can’t fill the cultural space that Westport Ale House provides to the Kansas City area. No Overland Park, KS, restaurants have the same energy and atmosphere found in the heart of the Westport district at Ale House. Less than a 20-minute drive outside of Overland Park is where everyone wants to be for game days, weekends and casual meals with friends.
Here’s why Westport Ale House is one of the go-to restaurants near Overland Park:
Looking for Overland Park Restaurants? Try out Westport Ale House
Yes, you could hit up the same neighborhood places to eat. Overland Park has plenty of sports bars and restaurants that will do just fine in a pinch. They serve food, and maybe that’s enough. But do you really want to go to the same restaurants in Overland Park, Kansas, that you’ve found yourself sitting in again and again?
The next time your friends want to meet up to watch the game, share a pitcher of your favorite draft beer and some appetizers, or just catch up — you should suggest meeting at Westport Ale House instead of the “usual” restaurants Overland Park offers.
Why Ale House is One of the Best Restaurants Near Overland Park, KS
It’s high time for you to step outside of the suburban comfort zone and your regular restaurants. Overland Park, KS, just isn’t able to capture the same high-spirited energy that Westport Ale House embodies. To experience that, you’re going to have to take a short drive down to the heart of Westport, at the corner of Archibald and Broadway.
When you roll up to Westport Ale House, here’s what you know is about to happen:
- You’re going to be able to catch the big game and the can’t-miss sports moments from every angle — there is at least one TV everywhere you look in Ale House
- You can finally beat your friends and prove yourself as the reigning champ when you request one of our available video game consoles
- You can have a great time without hurting your bank account with our daily specials on food and drinks
- You’ll be able to satisfy those savory cravings from our kitchen, which will be serving up hot dishes even late into the evening
- You and your friends can team up for a few rounds of yard games on our four-season rooftop bar, or even just lounge in the sun and enjoy watching the bustle of Westport from above
- The most requested live DJs in Kansas City will be spinning the latest hits, and a few favorite throwbacks, as well
- The big VIP-style booths will be available to rent for the night in advance, so you can post up in style with the best seat in the house
- Our regularly scheduled events like trivia (complete with prizes in addition to bragging rights) will be in full swing, so you can turn Ale House into a tradition
Westport Ale House has more for you during your visit than any of even the best restaurants Overland Park has to offer.
While You’re in Westport
If you’re going to make the short trip to Westport, you might as well make a full day (and night) of it! Start with The Fall, right below Westport Ale House. Spend the afternoon upstairs at Westport Ale House, and then descend the stairs into an otherworldly atmosphere that offers unique craft cocktails and a visually immersive experience unlike anywhere else. The Fall is more than just a nightclub. It captivates the imagination and the senses.
But you should absolutely explore more of the neighborhood than just our corner while you’re here. Our Westport neighborhood is full of shops, bars and restaurants for you to check out during your visit. There’s always something going on! Be sure to visit some of our favorite spots in Westport:
- Pryde’s Old Westport
- The Bunker
- Fidel’s Cigar Shop
- Mid Coast Modern
- Mills Record Company
- The KC Improv Company
- Tivoli Cinemas
Looking for something a little closer to home? We’ve got you covered. Here are some of our Overland Park favorites:
Other Restaurants in Overland Park, KS
When it comes to a full-experience restaurant, Overland Park just can’t keep up with Westport’s entertainment district.
But, we know that sometimes you’re looking to stick a little closer to home with some of the best restaurants in Overland Park, and you don’t feel like making a trip outside of the neighborhood. There are plenty of good restaurants in Overland Park that should never be overlooked, so if you’re trying to find an Overland Park restaurant that fills a specific hunger, you’ll always find something great. And we’ve got you covered in your search for the top restaurants in Overland Park.
Here are a few of our favorite Overland Park, Kansas, restaurants and hangout spots in the greater Kansas City metro area:
- Brobeck’s BBQ
- Johnny Cascone’s Italian Restaurant
- YaYa’s Euro Bistro
- SPIN! Pizza
- Elsa’s Ethiopian
- Korma Sutra – Indian Restaurant in Kansas City
- Garozzo’s Overland Park
- K-Macho’s Mexican Grill and Cantina
- Cozy’s Cafe
- Lemongrass Thai Cuisine
If you’re ready to move away from the standard, national chain restaurants Overland Park, Kansas, always seems to be overflowing with, grab a table at Westport Ale House. Our locally owned, Kansas City iconic establishment will always be here for your next game night, laid back meal with friends, or round of weekend drinks.
You can explore our menu and daily specials on our website, reserve a booth for your next event, see what’s coming up in our event schedule or keep up with the latest by following us on social media. Contact us now to learn more about turning Westport Ale House into your preferred party spot.