Are you tired of going to the same North Kansas City restaurants and bars every weekend? Are you looking for a new, exciting place in the Kansas City area? Have you considered Westport Ale House?
Have you considered Westport Ale House?
If you and your friends are looking for something to do, Westport Ale House offers a Kansas City experience unlike anything else. As the premier sports lounge in Kansas City, we’ve turned Ale House into the best spot in Kansas City to watch a game, enjoy delicious food or dance the night away. We truly offer something for everyone.
Break out of your repetitive NKC routine and join us at Westport Ale House. When your friends ask, we will soon be your favorite Kansas City and North Kansas City restaurant and bars!
Looking for North Kansas City Restaurants and Bars? Check Out Westport Ale House
We understand; Westport Ale House isn’t actually located in North Kansas City, but it practically is.
Only a 14-minute drive from the heart of North Kansas City, Westport Ale House is just as close as some of the other locations in North KC. If you’re going to drive, you might as well drive to one of the best restaurants and bars in the Kansas City area, right?
Located at the corner of Archibald and Broadway, Westport Ale House is smack dab in the center of the historic Westport district. With restaurants, bars and shopping options, Westport is pretty similar to North Kansas City—only a little further south.
But Westport Ale House is nothing like North Kansas City restaurants and bars—it’s something new. From dinner and sports, to drinks and dancing, we have it all.
If you’ve never been, what are you waiting for? Come check us out.
Why Ale House Is One of the Best North Kansas City Restaurants Around
We understand there are lot of great options choosing a North Kansas City restaurant and bar. Factor in all of the locations the greater Kansas City area has to offer and you may be wondering why you should give Westport Ale House a tryl.
Simple: Westport Ale House has something for everyone.
No, seriously. Check out our:
- Great food and drinks at an even better price: Our menu offers a large variety of options. Whether you are looking for tacos and an Ale House margarita, or pizza and an Ale House lemonade, you are sure to find something you will fall in love with at first bite or sip. With daily food and drinks specials,youll fall in love with the prices as well.
- Sports: We can’t call ourselves a sports lounge in Kansas City and not brag about our sports-viewing experience. Massive TV’s (more than 50!) and projectors are visible at every turn. Private booths are available for you and nine of your friends, with access to your own TVs. We throw watch parties for all of your local favorites and are the official bar of both Sporting KC and the St. Louis Blues. Visiting from out of town? Don’t worry—you’ll always be able to find your favorite team on one of our TV’s too.
- Rooftop bar and outdoor seating: Who doesn’t love sitting outside with a drink in their hand, enjoying the great Kansas City weather? Our rooftop at Westport Ale House is the perfect place to do just that. Dependent on private events and weather, we’ll open up our fully stocked, full-service rooftop bar to you and your friends. With bags, giant-jenga and outdoor TV’s, it’s a great place to post-up and hang out with your friends.
- Happy hour: Maybe you had a tough day at work, or maybe you just need an excuse to hang out with friends. Whatever the reason, Westport Ale House offers you one of the best happy hours in Kansas City. If you’re looking to jumpstart your weekend on Fridays, enjoy happy hour pricing from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. All-day happy hour—need we say more?
- Weekend dance parties: Every weekend local DJs take over Westport Ale House and get the party going. You’re sure to hear something you’ll love from some of the best DJs in KC. Check out our social media to see the weekend lineup.
- Delivery service: Maybe you’re craving our famous WAHCHOS or tots, but can’t be bothered to make it out of the house. You’re in luck; we deliver! Give us a call or hop online and order your favorites.
These are just a few reasons Westport Ale House is a must-visit. If those aren’t enough, did we mention that during the holidays we are also one of the best decorated restaurant and bars in Kansas City?
Great food, great drinks and great decorations—what’s not to love?
Other North Kansas City, MO, Restaurants and Bars
If you live in North Kansas City, odds are you’re familiar with your local choices. But, with so many options to choose from, making the decision on which North Kansas City restaurant or bar you want to go to is tough. It could depend on your mood, what your friends want, if you’ve recently been there— really there are numerous factors that go into making your decision.
Although we can’t make the decision for you, here are a few of our favorites that we suggest:
- The Fall: From the masterminds behind Westport Ale House, comes The Fall. Start your evening at Westport Ale House for dinner and drinks, then head downstairs into an immersive, fantasy world straight out of Wonderland. With unique handcrafted cocktails, alongside lush and vibrant decor, it’s an experience unlike anything else Kansas City has to offer.
- Chicken and Pickle: If you’re looking for something closer to home, give Chicken and Pickle a try. Whether you’re there to play pickleball or just hang out with friends and family, Chicken and Pickle is one of the most popular North KC restaurants. Here, you’ll find rotisserie chicken creations and a full-service bar to satisfy you after drinks at Westport Ale House.
- Cinder Block Brewery: If you are a fan of beer, you have to stop by Cinder Block Brewery. Nestled in the heart of NKC is Cinder Block’s brewhouse and event space. It’s constantly offering new pours, while maintaining its popular staples. Come grab a flight and sample some great beer in North Kansas City.Don’t forget to bring home a six-pack of your favorites!
No matter what you choose for your dinner, drink or entertainment needs in North Kansas City, you’re in good hands. But, if you’re wanting to try something new, come to Westport Ale House and get a true Kansas City experience unlike any other.
Next time you’re searching for restaurants near North Kansas City, consider Westport Ale House. You’ll be glad that you did.
We hope to see you soon!