Why Ale House is One of the Best Restaurants In Kansas City
You may be tired of going to the same places in Kansas City and are looking for something new. If you are traveling for the first time to this area, you may not know where to go. With some many options, finding the best restaurants in Kansas City can quickly become a challenge.
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a spot that had something to offer everyone? A place with great food, drinks, entertainment and atmosphere—all with reasonable prices.
We know just the place: Westport Ale House.
Looking for Bars and Restaurants in the Kansas City, Missouri Area? What About Ale House?
Maybe you’re not familiar with Ale House yet, but believe us, once you are, Westport Ale House will be the first thing that comes to mind when you are looking for a great KC restaurant that everyone can agree on.
Ale House is located just a short 10-minute drive from the heart of downtown Kansas City. With so many rideshare services offered downtown; you could be here in no time.
Westport Ale House is most popular as a KC restaurant and sports lounge. But, if sports aren’t your thing, don’t let that scare you off—we’re much more than just that.
Ale House is the perfect location, whether you are grabbing a drink with friends, looking for lunch or dinner, wanting to dance all night, or more. Whatever your plan, Westport Ale House is the place to be.
Why Ale House Is One of the Best Restaurants in the Kansas City, Missouri Area
Westport Ale House is in a great location for all of your entertainment needs. Located on the corner of Archibald and Broadway, Ale House is part of the well-known Westport bar district, which features several different food, drink, and shopping options.
But what makes Westport Ale House different than any other sports bar or restaurant in Kansas City?
Westport Ale House isn’t just a sports lounge in Kansas City; it focuses on being the best sports lounge and restaurant in Kansas City. We offer a complete KCMO experience unlike anything else, including:
- A full-service rooftop bar: You can order food and drinks from our fully stocked, full-service bar on the roof. Who doesn’t love eating, drinking and enjoying a beautiful day or evening? With TVs and a great sound system, our rooftop is a must-see for anyone wanting to have a great time.
- Affordable food and drink options: With some of the top chefs in the Kansas City area, the menu at Ale House has something for everyone. With diverse options, as well as your classic “bar treats”, we’re certain you will find something you enjoy.
- Daily specials: Ale House runs food and drink specials as well as happy hour specials. Take advantage of discounted food and drink options and come grab a spot on the rooftop and check out one of the best happy hour restaurants in the Kansas City, Missouri area.
- Kansas City’s only sports lounge: We love sports. With an emphasis on our local professional and collegiate teams, you’ll always find whatever game you’re looking for on one of our 50 big-screen TVs and projectors. Ale House is constantly throwing watch parties and alumni events and has even been featured on national television for our awesome mural. From high tops to VIP booth and bottle-service options, we offer an environment unlike anything you’ll find in Kansas City, Missouri. (Make sure you follow us on social media to stay up to date on all of our upcoming events and parties.)
- Holiday decorations: Kansas City is well known for its holiday celebrations, from one of the largest St. Patrick’s Day parades in the country to the classic winter Plaza lights. Ale House is one of the best-decorated bars in the area. Grab a specialty cocktail, take a picture with Jason on Halloween and come see our amazing decorations.
- Live music on the weekends: Ale House is home to the most talented local DJs. On Friday and Saturday nights you’ll find the dance floor packed and the music bumping. It’s an atmosphere unlike any other restaurants in KCMO.
Some nights you just aren’t feeling it, we get it. Whether you just don’t want to cook or are too tired to go out, Westport Ale House offers delivery service so you can still get all of your favorites.
Other Kansas City, Missouri Restaurants and Bars
With so many different options for bars and restaurants in Kansas City, Missouri, it can be difficult to figure out where to go. Ale House is always a great option, but we understand wanting to add a little diversity to your go-to bars and restaurants in Kansas City.
To help you narrow down your choices, we’ve gathered our favorite list of restaurants in Kansas City, Missouri. All are great options, no matter the occasion. Give them a try, and then head to Westport Ale House after for a guaranteed great time.
- The Fall: Visit The Fall and immerse yourself in a fantasy world where you can socialize with friends in one of the many VIP room options, imbibe with some specialty cocktails or take over the dance floor as the best DJs in Kansas City lead the way.
- Brown and Loe: Located in the popular River Market district, Brown and Loe offers the feel of an upscale bistro, with the warm vibes of casual dining. Its unique menu features updated versions of classic dishes. With a full-service bar, it is a perfect spot to have a drink, or enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner.
- Tower Tavern: If you are looking for a casual setting with great dinner and drink selections, check out Tower Tavern. Located in Martini Corner, it’s the perfect place to meet friends after work or to start a night out on the town—and just a short Uber ride to Ale House, when you’re ready to get dancing.
Choosing the right Kansas City restaurant for you and your friends or family can be a topic of discussion that lasts until the end of time. Why not make your decision easier, by heading down to Westport Ale House? Whether you just want to catch the end of the game, socialize with friends or are trying to party throughout the night, Westport Ale House is always a great restaurant in Kansas City, Missouri to try. We can’t wait to see you!