Raytown is truly one of the best places to visit in Kansas City. But if you frequent the area, then you’ve probably had plenty of time to get familiar with your options. Why not check out something new?
Westport is one of the liveliest, most vibrant places to spend a night on the town, and it’s just a 20-minute Uber or Lyft ride from the city to love to call home. While you’re already in the neighborhood, why not check out Westport Ale House?
If you’re looking for a taste of something different, we’ve got you covered. Whether you’re planning a night out on the town with family or friends, gearing up for the big game, or just looking for a great place for some R&R after visiting the zoo or going to a concert, Ale House has it all. Our bar and restaurant is unlike anything else you’ll find from other restaurants in Raytown, MO. No matter what you’re looking for, you’re in for an unforgettable experience.
Looking for Restaurants Near Raytown, MO? Try out Westport Ale House
Westport Ale House might not be the first thing on your radar when you’re craving the comfort food Raytown is known for. But, when you’re looking to expand your horizons and try something new, Westport Ale House is just a short drive away — and it’s one of the best restaurants near Raytown, MO, that could become one of your favorite local hang outs.
While we’re not technically a Raytown restaurant, we’re pretty darn close. With only an 18-minute drive separating Westport from the city you call home, you’re just a short drive away from one of the best spots in town. And If you decide to make Westport your hangout spot for the evening, then you’re not too far from some iconic Kansas City locations like the Country Club Plaza.
If you’re looking for somewhere to relax after a day spent shopping around the Plaza or exploring Westport, or you’re looking for a venue to accommodate all of your favorite people, Westport Ale House is the perfect spot.
Why Ale House is One of the Best Restaurants Near Raytown, MO
We know what you’re probably thinking right now. “If all of my favorite Raytown, MO, restaurants are so close, why should I drive out to the Westport Ale House?”
Unlike other bars and restaurants in Raytown, MO, we’ve got a little something for everyone in your party. Here are a few things that we’re known for:
- Enjoy the view: If there’s one thing we’re known for, it’s our iconic rooftop bar. So, kick up your feet and relax! Take in the sights of Westport while you’re relaxing on our comfy outdoor seating with your friends and family., And best of all, you don’t have to head back downstairs for a drink. Everything you need is just a few feet away at our full-service, fully stocked bar.
- The perfect environment for game night: With more than 50 big-screen TVs, Westport Ale House is the perfect place to visit for game night. Are there any other restaurants in Raytown, MO, that can say the same? Watch your favorite teams with your favorite people all in one place. And even if sports aren’t really your thing, we have other options, like board games and rooftop party games, to have a blast with your friends and family.
- Live music: Ready to set the dancefloor on fire? Then we’ve got you covered. Bring your friends and family down to Westport Ale House to enjoy some live music with our favorite Kansas City DJs for an experience you won’t forget anytime soon. Stay up to date with our weekly schedules by following our social media.
- Classic, affordable bar food and drinks: Good food is hard to find – especially when you’re on a budget. Thankfully, Ale House has your back. If you’re planning on stopping by, don’t forget to check out our daily food and drink specials. Whether you’re hoping to grab a slice of pizza, wings, sandwiches, chicken tenders, or a handful of our classic Ale House fries, we’ve got a little something to suit everyone’s taste buds.
Other Restaurants in Raytown, MO
If you’re looking for other Kansas City area or Raytown, MO, restaurants and bars, here a few that you might check out. Each one brings something different to the table in terms of food and drinks, so choose the one that sounds right for your night out:
- The Fall: Are you looking for an out-of-this-world experience that you won’t find from other Raytown, MO, restaurants? Then check out Kansas City’s newest bar: The Fall. You won’t have to travel far — because it’s located right in the basement of Ale House. You can start your evening and enjoy everything Westport has to offer at Ale House, then make your way downstairs into a world pulled right out of a storybook. Enjoy original, handcrafted cocktails and backgrounds that are perfect for your next Instagram shot.
- El Maguey Mexican Restaurant: If there’s one staple restaurants in Raytown, MO are known for, it’s authentic Mexican cuisine. This restaurant is known for great comfort food and great prices.
- LC’s BBQ: What food screams Kansas City more than barbeque? If you’re looking for a true K.C. experience, then you’ve got to go here.
We know that you’re probably going to have a hard time deciding between all the restaurants near the Raytown, MO, area. The next time you’re in Westport, remember that the Ale House has everything you need. Stop by anytime to add something new to your Westport experience.