Westport Ale House: Your Rooftop Restaurant in Kansas City
When it comes to rooftop bars in Kansas City, there’s really no competition — it’s Westport Ale House all the way.
In the heart of the Westport district, with views of all the surrounding bars and attractions, Westport Ale House has arguably the best rooftop bar in Kansas City. It’s no wonder that, on any given night, you can see (and hear) the party from blocks away.
Whether you’re looking for patios in Kansas City to get the party started or share a chill dinner and drink, Westport Ale House is the answer.
You’ll be glad you came.
Why Choose Our Rooftop Bar in Kansas City?
What makes Westport Ale House the best rooftop restaurant in Kansas City? We’ve got a little something for everyone.
Conveniently located at the corner of Archibald and Broadway, Westport Ale House is central to shopping, tourist attractions, and more. Stopping by our rooftop bar for a drink or meal is a natural choice. Tourists and locals alike can marvel at local views while taking in local brews and food prepared by our talented kitchen team.
But, there’s more to our rooftop bar than just open-air seating. In order to become the best rooftop bar in Kansas City, we’ve included some popular entertainment options:
- Full-service food menu: We don’t want our guests stuck inside eating on a fine weather day. That’s why our friendly wait staff offers full kitchen service on our rooftop restaurant in Kansas City. Choose from a variety of menu items (more on that below) without compromising your killer outdoor seating.
- TVs and music: We’ve got more than 50 big-screen TVs at Westport Ale House, and you can bet you’ll find some on our rooftop bar. Watch the biggest local and national sporting events while enjoying our beautiful views. In the mood for a little bit of dancing? We’ll have the hottest songs pumping to turn our outdoor space into one of the best patios in KC for dancing.
With all this, it’s no secret why Westport Ale House is constantly named one of the best patio bars in Kansas City. Don’t believe us? Stop by anytime to check it out yourself.
Our Kansas City Rooftop Bar and Food Menu
Entertainment and activities are only one part of an unforgettable Kansas City rooftop bar experience. If you’re like us, you’re looking for the best food and drink, too.
As mentioned, Westport Ale House has a versatile menu of food and drink items to please even the pickiest of taste buds. We’ve got something for everyone and for every occasion — date night, happy hour get-togethers, family gatherings, and more.
Thanks in part to our pub classics, Westport Ale House has become the go-to rooftop restaurant in Kansas City. Looking for a good time and good food? You’ll find it here.
Few things pair better with a true rooftop experience than tasty appetizers and entrees. Here at Westport Ale House, we have a few signature items:
- Pizzas of all flavors to share with all your friends (or nosh on all by yourself; we don’t judge)
- Smoked chicken wings, with your choice of sauce
- Juicy burgers and sandwiches, topped with all the goodies you could need
- And more
And, what’s a good rooftop bar in Kansas City without a diverse list of boozy beverages to choose from? No Westport Ale House visit is complete without an alcoholic libation, and we’ve got plenty. Whatever your poison, you can find it at our fully stocked rooftop bar, which has:
- More than 20 domestic and local craft beers
- Handcrafted cocktails
- Still and sparkling wine for all you vino lovers
Interested? Check out our full food and drinks menu here.
It takes a lot to create the perfect atmosphere for rooftop restaurants in Kansas City. Here at Westport Ale House, we’ve got that ambiance down pat. Whatever your get-together may be, we are here to help you have the kind of experience you’re looking for.
Come on by to see our rooftop bar for yourself. You may just find your new favorite hangout.
Rooftop hours are scheduled to change based on special events and weather conditions. Please contact Westport Ale House staff at 816-756-5277 for more information.