Kansas City is big on sports. With teams like the Chiefs, the Royals and Sporting KC, how can we not be?
So, it goes without saying that there are a lot of sports bars in Kansas City. Whether you’re a casual fan or a die-hard, your choice of venue to watch the next big game is a huge decision.
When you’re looking for the perfect KC sports bar, look no further than Westport Ale House.
With more than 50 big-screen TVs and a huge food and drink menu, there’s no better place to watch your favorite team than at Westport Ale House. We’ve got a fan atmosphere that’s hard to match, and our watch parties are famous through the Kansas City area. Located in the heart of Westport, at the corner of Archibald and Broadway, we can give you a unique Kansas City sports bar experience you won’t find anywhere else.
You can stop by Westport Ale House any time after 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 11 a.m. Friday through Sunday to watch your favorites duke it out on our screens. Oh, and we frequently open early for big games, so follow our social media to find out about all our latest watch parties and event specials.
Daily Specials at Our Westport Sports Bar
When it comes to sports in Kansas City, there’s always something going on. In our opinion, this means there’s always a reason to drink and eat.
But, when there’s a sports event going on every day, finding an affordable Kansas City sports bar is important. No one wants to go broke cheering on their team. If you wanted to spend $20 on a beer, you would have bought a ticket.
That’s why we’re so big on specials at our Westport, Kansas City, sports bar. Every day of the week, we offer food and drink deals so you can keep that buzz going through every point scored.
Here’s what you can expect the next time you step into our fun sports bar in Kansas City:
- Burger Mondays: All burgers (with a side of fries) are 50 percent off, and cans of craft beer are just $2.50. It’s also industry night, so we’re happy to give 25 percent off the entire tab to those who show us their liquor or food card.
- Taco Tuesdays: Get your taco on with $1 street tacos and $5 taco salads. Pair your dinner with $3 Dos Equis, Corona and Modelo, and $4 Tito’s and Esplon.
- Wing Wednesday: Chow down on some $1.75 whole jumbo wings, with drink specials for $4 Ketel One, Captain Morgan and Crown Royal, and $1.50 PBR and Busch Light.
- Trivia Thursdays: Split a pizza with your friend (or keep it all to yourself — we don’t judge) for $8, and pair it with $3 specials on draft beers and $4 Ketel One.
- Extended Happy Hour Fridays: Indulge in our Happy Hour deals from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., with $3 half-basket appetizers, $4 select house cocktails and select draft beers.
- Game Day Saturdays: Is there a better pairing than pizza and beer? We don’t think so. Split a Coors/Miller Mystery Bucket for $18 and get any one-topping pizza for just $10.
- Sunday Funday: Whether you’re watching NFL or the MLS, root on your squad with $18 Budweiser Mystery Buckets.
Another reason we’re one of the best sports bars in Kansas City? We offer rotating specials for special events and watch parties. Stay tuned to our social media for our special announcements.
Your Kansas City Chiefs Sports Bar
Here at Westport Ale House, we’re all proud members of Chiefs nation. Come fall, you’ll find us cheering away during every pre-season and regular-season game.
We know watching a Chiefs game at a sports bar in the Kansas City area is a treasured experience, so we work hard to make it even more special. Our fans can watch the game on our main floor and on our rooftop, where you can also engage in some friendly yard game competition and enjoy our views of Westport. After all, there’s no better time for some outdoor drinking than a good fall evening.
Your Kansas City Royals Sports Bar
Let’s be real: Baseball games can last a while. The best way to make time pass? Spend it with friends, eating and drinking classic bar favorites.
If there’s a Royals game going on, you can bet it will be on our TVs. Watch the game from all angles with our 50 big-screen TVs, and don’t miss a moment of the action with our full-service, conveniently located bars — on the main floor and on our rooftop. There’s always room for you and all your Royals friends at our Kansas City Royals sports bar.
Your Sporting KC Bar in Kansas City
When you can’t make it to the Cauldron, you need to find the next best thing: a soccer bar in Kansas City. Westport Ale House fits the bill.
Root for all your favorites from our central Westport location. There’s a reason why Westport Ale House is one of the most popular soccer bars in Kansas City; we’ve got the deals and the swag to give you the best watch experience ever. Don’t be surprised to find some Sporting KC pint glasses (filled with an ice cold Budweiser, of course), coasters and other memorabilia to really get you in the mood. Who knows? You may be lucky enough to win some free stuff.
Whatever your sport, and whatever your level of obsession, Westport Ale House is soon to be your favorite sports bar in KC. Don’t believe us? Stop by anytime to try out our extensive food and drink menu — and to have a watch experience unlike any other. We won’t even say we told you so.