KCMO may get all the attention when it comes to being in “Kansas City,” but we all know KCK has a flavor and culture all its own.
If you’re looking for the best restaurants in Kansas City KS, , you have plenty of choices; this area offers a variety of local bars and restaurants.
The best part? When it comes to options for food and drinks, you’re only a short drive from anything and everything KCMO has to offer. If you’re tired of eating at the same Kansas City, Kansas restaurants or having a drink at the usual spot, we suggest venturing out to the Westport District and trying something new.
Specifically, we suggest Westport Ale House.
Looking for Bars and Restaurants in the Kansas City, Kansas Area? What About Ale House?
Westport Ale House may not be the first to come to mind when you are considering places to eat in Kansas City, KS and we can’t say we blame you.
But if you give us a try, we think you might have a change of heart.
A 10-minute drive is all that separates you from the amazing experience Westport Ale House has to offer.
We are the perfect spot, whether you’re meeting co-workers, grabbing a drink with friends, looking for lunch or dinner, or want to dance all night. We have something to offer for everyone.
Whatever your plans, Westport Ale House is the place to be.
Why Ale House Is One of the Best Restaurants in the Kansas City, Kansas Area
Westport Ale House may not be a “literal” KCK restaurant. But with how close it is, it should absolutely be on your list of options for a great experience in the Kansas City area.
Located on the corner of Archibald and Broadway, Ale House is part of the well-known Westport bar district. This area features several different food, drink and shopping options to keep you busy.
But what makes Westport Ale house different than any other sports bars or restaurants in Kansas City, KS?
The answer: The complete experience Ale House offers is unlike anything else. Here’s why:
- Food and drink options: Our menu at Ale House has something for everyone. Because it’s always cooked fresh and made to order, everyone can find something they will enjoy— at a price that won’t break the bank.
- A full-service rooftop bar: Everyone likes having a drink outside, so why not do it on the largest rooftop deck in Westport? You can order food and drinks from our fully stocked, full-service bar, grab a table and watch a game. Or if you want to play cornhole and listen to music, you can do that too. When the weather is nice, think of Ale House as your No. 1 outdoor spot.
- Daily specials: Ale House has a food and drink specials every day of the week. From burgers on Monday to pizza on Saturday, our daily specials will keep you coming back for more. And we haven’t even mentioned our amazing happy hour specials. Come grab a spot on the rooftop and check out one of the best happy hour restaurants in the Kansas City, Kansas area.
- Kansas City’s only sports lounge: With more than 50 big-screen TVs and projectors, there will be a game wherever your eyes may wander. Westport Ale house is a huge supporter of all of our local professional and college teams. We’re even an official bar for Sporting KC and the St. Louis Blues. With watch parties and alumni events, we do sports right. Be sure to follow us on social media for announcements of gameday hours, events and specials.
- Holiday Decorations: If our decorations don’t put you in the holiday spirit, maybe our specialty holiday cocktails will. We might not be a “pop-up” bar, but man does our bar pop! During Christmas, come get lit at Ale House and see our amazing decorations.
- Live music on the weekends: Ale House hosts the most talented local DJs. Make your way to the dance floor Friday and Saturday nights for fun. Atmosphere you wont find at any other bar or restaurant in Kansas City, Kansas.
Had a long day and don’t want to cook? If you are looking for a restaurant in Kansas City, Kansas area that delivers, think Westport Ale house. We’ll take care of it for you.
Other Kansas City, Kansas Restaurants and Bars
When you’re considering your options for bars and restaurants in Kansas City, Kansas, it can be hard to choose. Although Ale House is always a great option, we understand you can’t join us every night (or maybe you can — we don’t judge).
To help you narrow your choices, we’ve listed a few of our favorite bars and restaurants in Kansas City, Kansas and the surrounding area. Maybe you’ve tried them; if not, we suggest that you do!
- The Fall: Looking for a truly unmatched experience in the Kansas City, Kansas area? Check out The Fall, part of the Kansas City underground district. Beneath the Westport Ale House, immerse yourself in a fantasy world where you can sip specialty crafted cocktails, gather with friends in the Queens’ Court VIP room, or vibe to music played by the best DJs in Kansas City.
- Slaps BBQ: Located in the heart of KCK Square, Slaps BBQ offers authentic, world-famous Kansas City barbeque. Get there early; as they tend to sell out, so, you know it’s good! Start your night with dinner at Slaps BBQ and then head to Westport Ale House for drinks and dancing—it’s the perfect combo.
- Jarocho: For a unique twist on your average Mexican dishes, check out Jarocho. Located in southern KCK, Jarocho is a great location to try something with a little more of an exotic flare. It’s open for lunch and dinner and features a full-service bar, so consider Jarocho the next time you can’t decide where to eat.
The debate on where you and your friends should go or what you should do will always be endless. So, next time you’re looking for places to eat in Kansas City, KS, Westport Ale House is always a great option.
Whether you want to watch a game, catch up, party all night or just blow off some steam after the workweek, we hope to see you soon!