The next time you’re looking for Roeland Park restaurants and bars to hang at, step outside your city limits — and your comfort zone. Come on down to Westport Ale House.
When you’re planning a fun night out with family or friends, there’s no better place than Ale House. Our bar and restaurant can offer a Kansas City experience you won’t find anywhere else, especially at your usual run-of-the-mill Roeland Park restaurants and bars. Here, you can get a little bit of everything to satisfy everyone in your group. It will be a night that you and your friends will remember forever.
So, what are you waiting for? Make Westport Ale House one of your go-to Kansas City and Roeland Park restaurants today.
Looking for Roeland Park Restaurants and Bars? Check out Westport Ale House
While Westport Ale House isn’t technically located in Roeland Park, it’s pretty darn close. Only a 12-minute drive from the heart of Roeland Park, Westport Ale House is basically as local as it gets. You’re probably driving just as far for your go-to Roeland Park restaurants and bars, right?
Located at the corner of Archibald and Broadway, Westport Ale House is at the center of Westport and Kansas City life. Looking to shop? We’re within walking distance of fabulous Westport clothing stores, and the Country Club Plaza is only a short drive away. Looking to party? We know you know Westport is the place to be.
Whatever you’re looking for in your next meal, Ale House has you covered. If you haven’t yet stopped by our bar and restaurant, what are you waiting for?
Why Ale House is One of the Best Roeland Park Restaurants Around
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to Roeland Park restaurants and bars, especially if you are considering Kansas City institutions, as well. So, why choose Westport Ale House over your usual haunts and hangs?
Simply put, Westport Ale House offers something for everyone, including:
- Classic pub food and drinks at an affordable price: Everyone’s got a different taste but, here at Westport Ale House, everyone can find something they like. We offer the classic fare you’ve come to expect from a Kansas City sports bar — tacos, pizza, sandwiches, burgers, you name it. And don’t forget the drinks. Whenever you come by, you can take advantage of our daily food and drink specials.
- A rooftop bar and beer garden: There’s no better way to enjoy Kansas City than on a rooftop. Dependent on private events and weather, we’ll open up our fully stocked, full-service rooftop bar to you and your friends. Grab a cold beer and enjoy the open air, and don’t be afraid to engage your group in some friendly yard games, like giant Connect-4 and bean bag toss.
- A place to watch your favorite teams: Next time you’re looking for Roeland Park restaurants to cheer on your local teams, come on down to Westport Ale House. We’ve got more than 50 big-screen TVs available for your pleasure, along with gameday hours and specials.
- Live music on the weekends: Every weekend, we’re happy to host live, local DJs. Get in the dancing mood and come join the party at Ale House. Stay tuned to our social media for weekly schedules.
Oh, and if you’re looking for restaurants that deliver to Roeland Park, we’ve got you covered, too.
Other Roeland Park, KS, Restaurants and Bars
With so many options to choose from, it can be hard to find the Kansas City area and Roeland Park restaurants and bars that are right for you. It’s a good idea to be aware of as many options as possible; that way, you have several go-tos for whatever mood you and your friends happen to be in.
If you’re looking for Kansas City area or Roeland Park restaurants and bars, there are a few we recommend:
- The Fall: The Fall is the newest endeavor by the team behind Westport Ale House — and it’s right in our basement. Start your evening at Westport Ale House with a classic pub dinner, then step downstairs into an immersive, fantasy world straight out of Wonderland. The Fall serves elevated, handcrafted cocktails alongside lush, Instagram-ready scenes, and it’s an experience not to be missed.
- Parkway Social Kitchen: Looking for something a little closer to home? Check out Parkway Social Kitchen on the Country Club Plaza. Here, you can try some elevated takes on classic dishes, with an expansive drink menu to match. The intimate, red-velvet-lined Lounge hosts local musicians on weekends and is available for private events, too.
- Joe’s Kansas City: When you’re looking for a restaurant in Kansas City, sometimes you have to go with a classic. At Joe’s, you’ll find all of your barbeque favorites, including the famous Z-man. It’s only a short drive from Roeland Park, so what are you waiting for?
Wherever you decide to head for your next meal or night out, it’s hard to go wrong in the Kansas City area. But, if you’re looking for a true Kansas City experience at a Westport staple, come on by Westport Ale House. We’ll be happy to have you.