There’s nothing like a good chicken wing. Crispy, juicy and spicy, it’s the perfect combination of flavors to get you through Hump Day. So, if you’re looking for Wednesday wing specials in Kansas City, Westport Ale House is here to satisfy your cravings.
Our bar and restaurant is popular for a lot of reasons, but you simply can’t beat our chicken wings. They’re one of our most beloved menu items. In fact, it’s no surprise that Westport Ale House is commonly named as one of the best wing places in Kansas City.
Don’t believe us? Try them for yourself. Stop on by at the corner of Archibald and Broadway starting at 11 a.m. every day of the week to get your fix.
Our Wednesday Wing Specials in Kansas City
Our wings are so popular that we decided to dedicate a whole day of the week to them — Wing Wednesdays.
Stop in on any Hump Day, and you can treat yourself to $1.75 whole, jumbo chicken wings. But, these aren’t your ordinary wings. We smoke all of our wings in-house, and we’ll serve them with your choice of hot buffalo, mild buffalo, stout BBQ or garlic parmesan sauce. And don’t forget the celery, ranch and bleu cheese.
We know you need a tasty drink to wash down that spicy buffalo sauce. So, we’ve obliged with specials on some of our most popular drinks, including:
- $4 Ketel One, Captain Morgan and Crown Royal
- $1.50 PBR, Busch Light and Miller High Life 16-ounce cans
Please note: Wednesday drink specials begin at 7 p.m.
Wings and beer — it’s a match made in heaven. And, when you stop by Westport Ale House for Wing Wednesday in Kansas City, you can indulge in both to your heart’s content, without breaking the bank.
Our Other Specials for Wednesday Happy Hour in Kansas City
While we do cook some of the best smoked chicken wings in Kansas City, that’s not all you’ll find here. Stop by anytime between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to take advantage of our daily happy hour specials.
Grab some of your best friends (or order all for yourself — we don’t judge) and meet up at Ale House for our Wednesday happy hour specials in Kansas City. Enjoy half-priced appetizers throughout your stay, including some of our most popular items:
- Tater tots stuffed full of pepper jack cheese, accompanied by our house-made honey mustard and ketchup
- Crispy chicken tenders, fried to perfection in Boulevard beer batter
- Ale House fries, perfectly seasoned with the right amount of crunch
Don’t forget to pair your discount appetizers with $4 select drafts and specialty cocktails during happy hour, too.
Whatever your tastes are, we’ve got something to meet them. Check out our full menu here, or come on down anytime to grab your spot for the best Wednesday happy hour in Kansas City. Follow us on social media for specials during big games and events, too!
Why Ale House is the Best Place to Get Wings in Kansas City
While our smoked wings can’t be beat, that’s not the only reason why Westport Ale House is the best place for wings in Kansas City. We’re all about the total experience here at Ale House, which means we do everything we can to provide the excitement you’re looking for in an evening out in Westport. After all, we’re at the heart of the best district in Kansas City; having a good time is the name of the game.
Ale House has quickly become one of the most popular spots for dinner and drinks in Westport, and it’s only partly due to our great food and drink offerings. When you come to our bar and restaurant, you get more than just a meal; you’ll get access to the activities that truly make Ale House, well, Ale House.
What are they, you may ask?
- Our rooftop bar: Sure, we’re biased, but we know there’s no better place for a meal in Westport than on the rooftop of Ale House. Here, you can take advantage of full kitchen service while ordering from our fully stocked rooftop bar. Take in the sights of surrounding Kansas City, and enjoy the fresh air. It’s the best pick-me-up from your midweek slump.
- Our beer garden: While you’re on the rooftop, you and your friends can engage in some friendly competition with our classic yard games. We’re talking Connect-4, bean bag toss and giant Jenga. Whether you’re looking for a low-key hangout or somewhere to bring all your friends and family members, our beer garden is the place to be.
- Sports on the big screen: Perhaps nothing pairs better with chicken wings in Kansas City than a live sports game. Fortunately, we’ve got more than 50 big-screen TVs where you can watch your favorites duke it out while you cheer them on (with affordable food and drink, to boot).
- Video games: More of a digital gamer? Gather your friends together and rent our PlayStation booth for free. It’s a great place to shake off the midweek blues and rev yourself up for the weekend.
Whatever your style, Westport Ale House is here to give you the best wing Wednesday in Kansas City possible.
So, what are you waiting for? Stop by anytime to try the best wings in Kansas City. You won’t be disappointed.
Please note that hours and menu items are subject to change. Stay tuned to our social media and website for the most updated information.